Saturday, January 26, 2013

January... Not much longer

Even though I just posted from December, I figured I would go ahead and post January as well. After all the month is almost over.

When we got back from Florida, Grant and I both had the flu and were out of work for a week. Grant was feeling better far before me, but stayed home with me. He worked on Logan's room, the tree decals came in and we were so excited.

Grant putting on the final bird in the room.
 
The tree decals are finished, Grant did an amazing job.
 
We couldn't bring all of thing back from Florida. With our dogs, bags, Christmas gifts, Logan's gifts from two showers and some of our Ikea purchases. We didn't plan very well. George and Lindsay drove up with the rest of things in the trailer the following weekend. When they were here we finished his room. I can't wait to have Logan here to enjoy it.
 
I'm now officially full term. We are on our weekly visits to the doctors office and just waiting to meeting our little man. At 38 weeks the contractions are coming more and more and getting stronger. On this last Wednesday they came all day while I was at work, they were so strong that I called the hospital to see at what point I needed to come in. They were consistent enough to go, but they were happening that's for sure.
 
Our next appointment is on Thursday, we will have an ultrasound done to see how big our little guy is and to give us an idea of what his birth weight might be.
 
I can't wait to meet him, everything is ready and our bags are packed.
 
I'll keep you posted :)
 
Today we made a SAMs run to get more fruit for our juicer. We have been juicing fruits and vegetables for a couple of weeks now and are loving it. We had a couple of things left from the weeks so we made made homemade raspberry and blueberry muffins with whole wheat flour. I was really nervous about them, but they came out amazing.
 
We also made brussel sprouts cooked with red wine. They were wonderful, homemade breakfast and great lunch it has been a delicious day. For dinner we had fish with a potato, squash, green pepper and carrot casserole that has gouda cheese on top.
 
It has been a nice relaxing day.
 
Until next time, best wishes!

No comments:

Post a Comment