Thursday, August 15, 2019

Growing Kiddos

Our little ones are growing so quickly. Sometimes I wish I could freeze the clock. This summer was the first time Logan went into the field with Grant. I know he's having the time of his life, but I miss him like crazy. He will be in first grade this year and I can't believe the amazing kid I have. He's incredibly smart and caring (crazy, but he's mine).

We will soon head out for our week-long family vacation and I'm so excited. When we return, we will celebrate Jude's first birthday then school starts back. It's been a fun summer break, but I'm looking forward to getting back into a routine.

As the summer comes to an end, so does our time with YaYa and PotPot. They will return to AL for the "winter" and to spend time with Aunt Lindsay, Uncle Douglas and Matthew. We love when they're here and will miss them.

I hope everyone had an amazing and fun-filled summer. Here's to another successful school year.


No comments:

Post a Comment