Monday, November 19, 2012

Baby Update... 7 months

Well, we've officially made it to 7 months. Wow! Missing the whole first half has made everything happen so fast. My body has changed to so much and I couldn't be happier. Here are a few photos that I've taken since we found out about our new little bundle.

 
This wasn't too long after the pregnancy was confirmed.
I was about 18 weeks in this picture.
 
Late September, 2012
Approximately 21 weeks
 

 From the side...
24 weeks
 
From the front
 
Family picture in front of our new house, October 2012.

 
My new view :)

Another side view... 27 weeks

My new favorite shirt... 27 weeks
 
Well... that's all if have. It isn't my ideal photo collection, but I'm loving every minute of my bundle of joy. I can't wait to meet him in February.
 
Best wishes and happiness to all during this holiday season! God Bless
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment