Sunday, November 11, 2012

Once a Brave... Always a Brave - 10 Year Reunion

Wow... it's been 10 years since I graduated high school. My loving husband drove me half way to Lakeland to meet Lindsay (sister in law) and George (father in law) to take me to my reunion. I wouldn't have been able to attend without their help.

Grant was doing field work in Alabama while I was visiting with old friends. (I know he was heartbroken that he couldn't attend) haha

We attended the Friday night football game where Lake Gibson beat Lake Region 41-7.

Here are a few pictures from my weekend in Lakeland (11.2-3.2012)...


Friday Night Football Game Gang 11.2.2012
 
 

This weekend was Carly's first Homecoming... I'm so glad it fell on the same weekend I was in town. I was able to do her hair and make-up on Saturday afternoon before the reunion.
She's growing up so fast, into an amazing young lady.
 
 
Becki and Melodee... I'm so blessed to still have my close friends from high school.



These three women are amazing examples for any young women. I'm honored to know each of them.
(L-R: Teresa Helms, Dawn Anspaugh, Tina Earley)
 
 
Once a Brave... Always a Brave!
Knowledge is Power and the Power is On
 
 
During this whirlwind weekend, I was able to hit Grant's younger cousin, Olivia's baby shower. It was so nice to see the family and visit with everyone while I was in town.
 
Now... I'm beat! :)
 

No comments:

Post a Comment