Monday, November 12, 2012

Trip to Babies 'R Us

Well, Grant and I decided we needed to go ahead and register for our upcoming baby shower for our sweet little bundle. So Saturday was the big day, we didn't know what to expect going in, but I was really excited...
 
See... I couldn't wait to get there :)
 
It was a two hour drive for us to get to the closest Babies 'R Us, yes you read that right... 2 HOURS! Needless to say, this was a whole day trip. Nonetheless, I was ready to shop for my little boy.
 
We finally arrived and started the registry process, Grant got the gun (of course... I think that was the only reason he agreed to go).
 
Two hours later, we finished and were both completely overwhelmed. I knew there would be a lot to take in, but I didn't fully prepare myself for everything that involves our little man. WOW!! I don't know what we would've done without my Mom and cousin Jenny, who I called with tons of questions while we were walking up and down the aisles. Thank you ladies... you were a true blessing!
 
When we finally left (two hours later) with spinning heads and even more questions. After grabbing a bite to eat at Jaco's Taco (I highly recommend if you're in the Jackson area) we heading home.
 
On Sunday, we hit Target to finish out the Little Man weekend. I know there is plenty we forgot and somethings we didn't need to scan (disclaimer... Grant was scanning). We had much more fun at Target, it wasn't as overwhelming, thank goodness.
 
Moms out there, I should have been warned!

No comments:

Post a Comment